More Resources to help you
- Congressional Coalition For Adoption CCAI.org
- Family Blooms: International Center for Adoption and Surrogacy
- Pre-post adoption related services: Domestic & International
International Adoption – Medical Clinics
- Dr. Patrick Mason, INOVA – Fairfax Hospital International Adoption Clinic
- Handle With Care Inc – HWC Behavior Management System
Handle With Care’s physical program is an extension of its verbal program, and comes from the same intent, namely, to assist the student/client to gain mastery over his/her emotions and behavior so that they will be able to manage their emotions skillfully without the assistance of staff.
Online Parents & Professional Training
- Dr Chena Anderson is a Naturopath Doctor. Chena and her staff have spent the last two decades helping people using transformational energetic and herbal healing methods which impact the body and mind to be transformed into a personal healing experience.
Other Adoption Resources
- Autism Outreach under the Expert Leadership of Michelle Carney, M.S., PhD Candidate in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Autism and Emotional -Behavioral perform intensive in home and school based behavioral management programs for the most complex children. The group has expertise in adoption trauma cases , FAS and post institutional autism.
- Parent Network for the Post-Institutionalized Child » Find a Parent Group
At NACAC, we believe some of the best support an adoptive, foster, or kinship care parent can receive is from another parent. We provide support and resources to parent and youth group leaders and share information with adoptive, foster, and kinship families about groups in their communities.
Reach out to Dr. Federici & staff
© Dr Federici 2015
Appointments & Scheduling
For appointment availability, scheduling and fees, contact us at
9532 Liberia Avenue, Suite 727
Manassas, Virginia 20110
PHONE: (703) 830-6052, FAX: (703) 830-6054,
[email protected] and FACEBOOK
Care For Children International, Inc.,
under the Directorship of Board Certified Dr. Ronald Federici, maintains an international reputation with psychologist services and treatment of the most complicated neuropsychological, developmental and brain traumatic disorders.